Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Have you missed me??

Sorry! Life sometimes gets in the way of posting!

Saturday came and went while I enjoyed spending time with two of my sisters. Our other sister--the blonde one (who isn't blonde) couldn't make it, so of course we didn't talk about her--except to say how sweet and cute she is. :}

Tuesday blurred past in tax preparations. If spring wasn't such a beautiful time of year, taxes would make it easy to get depressed. But, blooming crocus' (even snow covered) can't help put a smile on your face. However, I also saw another sign of spring yesterday. A fly!! Since we're getting ready to leave on a trip to CA, I didn't want to come home to a house-full of maggots (yes it doesn't happen, but that's a story for another day), so I cornered the little pest in the bathroom. He turned out to be very good at hiding (I guess I would be too if some crazy woman with a washcloth came at me), and I would have nailed him if my six shots came anywhere close to him. Anyway...he outlasted me and for all I know he'll have lots of little companions while we're away. I will not think of this while I'm away. I will not think of...

Wednesday wouldn't be complete without meeting with my wonderful writing Divas, and working my rear off exercising with the Skinny Bitches. Just for the record, we're neither skinny nor bitches, but we have a fun time working up a sweat. Of course after burning all those calories, we need a little sustenance, and one of our ladies complies by bringing sprinkled doughnuts. :} So far I've gained six pounds.

This is a rather round about way of saying I haven't done well at keeping to my Tuesday/Saturday post schedule. And...as I said, we're traveling for the next two weeks, so I may be erratic, but I'll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment